So what does it smell like? It is classified as an oriental fragrance for women. Opens with an aldehydic spicy top, followed by a spicy floral heart, resting on a woody, ambery, balsamic base.
- Top notes: aldehydes, neroli, leafy green accord, citrus oils, fruity accord, coriander, nutmeg
- Middle notes: lily of the valley, narcissus, mimosa, orange blossom, rose, jasmine, orris root, geranium, clove buds, ylang ylang
- Base notes: fern, sandalwood, vanilla, leather, patchouli, oakmoss, musk, vetiver, benzoin, amber, civet
Bottle:The original bottle was designed by Pierre Dinand in 1979 and manufactured by Pochet et du Courval with plastic components supplied by Augros.
This fragrance won a couple of FiFi Awards in 1978:
- Most Successful Women's Fragrance (Popular) - WOMAN • Jovan
- Best National Advertising Campaign for a Women's Fragrance - WOMAN • Jovan
Fate of the Fragrance:
Discontinued, date unknown.